Obesidat is a revolutionary weight loss tablet which works on correcting the cell to cell metabolism of Individuals. This will be the first time where users can lose weight not by suppressing their appetite but by correcting the metabolic system. Guduchi has redefined today’s weight loss market by introducing its innovative weight loss tablet that ensures that weight once lost will not be gained back.
Motivation Behind Obesidat Development
Guduchi the Ayurvedism is founded in January 2013, with clear focus on treating lifestyle related diseases. From January 2013 till end of Dec 2013 we have consulted over 18000 patients, when we analysed the data of these 18000 patients in January 2014 we came across a very interesting fact, i.e. 80% of these patients that is around 14500 patients primarily had top five life style diseases which are Obesity, Diabetes, Thyroid, PCOD and Arthritis. When we further analysed the data of this 14500 patients what we found was something beyond the expectation, that is, There was one factor which was common in 12000 patients out of 14500 patients i.e. Obesity, that means if had addressed the Obesity in early stage when the patients BMI status shifting from Over weight to Obese then these 12000 patients did not have to go through Diabetic, PCOD, Thyroid and Arthritis like life style diseases.
How does Obesidat work?
Obesidat – Product Development Cycle
- Formed a dedicated team of doctors and conducted research for a period of two year, referred 18 ancient texts of Ayurveda
- Research team had to ensure that formulation should be such that the weight once lost should not be gained back
- Research team also had to ensure that formulation should also help Lose weight in PCOD, Thyroid, Diabetic patients as well
- The formulation development completed by research team on Jan 2015. Which was then approved by Dept. of AYUSH Karnataka.
- Formulation was later tested in Ministry of AYUSH approved research lab and proved that there are no side effects of Obesidat and it indeed helps in losing weight
- From May 2015 to Oct 2016, Obesidat was given to over 5000 patients under the brand name Medohara from Guduchi. No Contra Indications/side effects observed in any of the cases.
- Officially launched Obesidat nationwide on Nov 2016 which concluded with a special Obesity awareness program conducted on Suvarna News Kannada
About Guduchi The Ayurvedism
Guduchi The Ayurvedism was established in the year 2013 Dec with a vision to promote safe medicine. Since then Guduchi has been on a positive path to make a difference for thousands around, be it through their online consultation and pharmacy via Eguduchi or through their exceptional quality product development.
Photo Caption: Obesidat – Natural Way to Lose Weight